- Define attentive listening.
- Explore what happened when you are distracted by delivery.
- Recall what a mental filter is 和 how it can affect assumptions.
- Explore methods for choosing the best paraphrasing response in the situation.
- List the five listening intentions.
- Hello 和 welcome to 有效倾听. 我是塔蒂亚娜Kolovou。 - And I'm 布伦达·贝利 - 休斯. We've been teaching communication skills to undergraduates, graduates, 和 business professionals like you 超过20年。 - That's 40 years combined. - 真。 And in those 40 years we've come to realize that oftentimes it isn't the talking or the writing that makes someone a truly gifted communicator. - 这是倾听。 - 没错。 So that means great listening might help you get your dream job, succeed in your dream job, make good impressions on your colleagues, 和 it can help you be a great leader as you move up. 善于倾听已 directly tied to effective leadership. So for any number of reasons, it pays to be a good listener. - So this course is your chance to start working on improving your listening skills. 因此，让我们开始吧。